Thursday, February 14, 2008

Boortzy

Politics and government are new passions for me. I had not realized just how behind and uninformed I was until I began listening to talk radio. Neal Boortz is one of my favorites. Despite his tendancy to be rude and opinionated, he really makes me think and makes me analyze what is going on around me.

Tonight, at the Avenue West Cobb Barnes and Noble, I will be standing in line to see Neal and get his second Fair Tax book " Fair Tax: The Truth: Answering the Critics" signed. I CANNOT wait. My loving husband is going to take me and we'll be going to dinner and all beforehand. He's so wonderful to me. He knows how much I want to meet Neal and how much I adore his show.

If any of you would like to do something great for your children and your grandchildren, you can do two things: Get involved with this country and the politics going on, and SUPPORT THE FAIR TAX. Other than fighting Islamic radicalism, it is probably the most important thing that could happen to our country. I am so passionate I can barely stand it. Check out the links. Even if you HATE Neal Boortz, take a moment to look into it. It wasn't his idea, it was the idea of a team of independant thinkers and businessmen, and merely made public by Neal and Congressman John Linder


Enjoy your read. I hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's day! XOXOXO

No comments: