Sunday, February 3, 2008

Virgin Blogger



So here I am, on blogspot. I've done what I can to get it up and going and I hope everyone will enjoy the read. I began to blog in hopes that this would become a cyber scrapbook I can "flip" through to remember those interesting days I am likely to forget. (I have a horrible memory, for those out there that don't know me)




The next few weeks I'll be adding some old memories to archive and a few new ones too!




A special thanks to all of you out there who encouraged me to begin my blogging experience: Kim, Kelly, Lori, and Teale

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you are here! I often have to vent too. I guess some days are bad and some are good. We are almost out of the two's w/Jenna and really, they weren't THAT terrible.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're on here! Our website is www.themaddoxfamily.net. Love you and come see us soon!