Saturday, April 19, 2008

Help for mommy, new teeth, and.......Elvis?

We were supposed to go and visit my grandmother this weekend, but because I was sick (I found out it was a sinus infection and the beginning stages of bronchitus, by the way) we didn't go. My wonderful mother and step-father came to visit to watch Helen so I could rest and recover. They live 3 hours away, so that's saying something! Thursday night and Friday was restful. I missed my monthly Bunko night, but I think everyone there was glad I stayed home because I was contagious!


Thank the Lord for good parents...and antibiotics.

This picture proves how bad I felt. I'm smiling, but only on the outside.

Grammy kisses tickle....


Hey mommy, I'm doing OK. Go back to bed.

Papa Tom builds them, and I knock them down. I love this arrangement!

She's cutting both incisors. Those two little white specs are actually teeth cutting through, not the glare of the flash. She wouldn't let me take a picture, so we had to flip her upside down.

No, she's not trying to fill up her diaper. She is actually excited because she was finally able to get the top on that plastic bowl! She'd been working on it for a few minutes.


She was playing with her princess bag and put it over her head. I hope DFCS doesn't take her away from me. I only left it on her head long enough to get the picture (20 seconds, max). I know it's a suffocation hazard, but it was hilarious that she was peeking out of the clear part and walking around like that!



Here's Elvis! Until my parents arrived in Georgia, Elvis belonged to Papa Tom. You press his hand and he sings "I'm All Shook Up" and dances. Well, Helen fell in love with it so he now belongs to her. Spoiling at its best!


Daddy and Helen dancing to Elvis the bear.


Pure enjoyment....the joys of childhood. She still loves it and she's played that song at least 50 times. It's actually not annoying....

(BTW, this is my second post for today. Check out the next one too)
tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures. Hope you're feeling better! xoxoxo

Nancy Hood said...

love it and here's to feeling better soon!

Brandi said...

I like your blog, it's fancy!! I just started mine and trying to figure it all out. You were suppose to get a invitation to my shower at WG this saturday. I don't know if Jennifer sent one or not. She was in charge of that, but if she didn't...it's this saturday at 11. It's a little late telling you now, but I thought they got sent out.

Leslie P. said...

Kristy!!!! So glad I found your blog! Your little girl is just precious!!! I have not seen you in forever! How are things? Hope you are Terriffic!!!

Kim said...

I hope you are feeling all better! Helen is such a cutie pie!!!

Nancy Hood said...

It's May 1st, almost May 2nd!! Where are you?!