Monday, May 12, 2008

A weekend with Grammy and Papa Tom

My mom and stepdad came to visit Thursday and Friday. Of course there was much picture-taking! I've uploaded some pics for your enjoyment.




"You talkin' to me....?"
"Hiya! Pow! Karate CHOP!"

She looks a little punch drunk. All that dancin' Elvis had her doing I guess. (j/k she's mid-blink)
Just wanted everyone to see how the camera caught Helen looking just like Brian!

Look out Tyra!

So you've seen the last post with the flip flops pic, this time she's got shoes on and wearing Daddy's flops! She looks like she's on skis!

We were playing "Where did Helen go?"

A beautiful pic of Papa Tom and Helen

Hi
Moma wouldn't let her stand up on the chair like she wanted to so she pushed her down (playfully) to make a game out of not standing in the chair. Well, Helen thought this was the FUNNIEST thing. Everytime she'd stand up, Grammy would push her down and she'd giggle and laugh! I'll bet she peed laughing so hard!
Just thought this one was cute
Helen teaching Mommy her ABCs.

This is Helen doing her tantrum thing and it was caught on camera. She just started this stamping-her-foot thing and on occasion this preceeds it. Brian saw this picture and immediately saw Mary Catherine Gallagher. (That Brian...so silly)

Helen and her crackers...Brodie eyeing them for the first sign of dropping to the floor!
And last and NOT least
My fave of the day! Grammy and Helen giving "Eskimos" to each other but making the SAME face. I don't know if one subconsciously copied the other's expression, but one thing is for sure....IT'S HILARIOUS!

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

5 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

so totally cute!!

Emily said...

Kristy, your little Helen is too cute! I bet she has a lot of personality!

Chad said...

I still can't get over how stinking cute Helen is.

Haley said...

HOW CUTE! I hear that you guys are coming for Eric's graduation? Is it true? I sure hope so! I cant wait to c u guys!

*~Aunt Haley~*

Haley said...

oh yeah.... I could watch fastpitch softball everyday for the rest of my life.... Im a little partial too..... I played and would have gone much farther had i not messed my knee up.... yuck :(..... and yes we will save you guys a seat..... are you guys staying the night? We will have lunch at either our house or at the church (Im doing invites today..... nothing special I just wanted everyone to know that we will all have lunch together).