Thursday, September 18, 2008

RAH RAH REE.....GOOOOOO TEALE!

Yall. Check out this new blog layout! That Teale has done it again! I asked her to make a layout suitable for that picture of Helen, and she got it perfectly! Wow. She's the best! If any of you need help with designing a fabulous blog layout.... see Teale. She'll work with you to make it perfect for your personality. It's awesome that she just "knows" what you want just by asking a few questions. Could she be design-psychic?

Nah...she's just GOOD! (And, she just had a beautiful baby girl!!)

P.s. I have a new post below about the beach trip

5 comments:

Teale said...

thanks! I think this one is my favorite so far! :)

Unknown said...

So cute!

Nancy Hood said...

I just love love love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like this new layout. It suits you!

CL said...

Looks great! I need to get my layout worked on.