Monday, February 18, 2008

Emmy (Emily to the rest of the world)



Helen has a new babysitter, a real bonified babysitter, the kind that actually get's paid. Her name is Emily and she's completely adorable and wonderful to Helen. She took some pictures of herself and Helen Thursday night when she came over. (When Brian and I went to see Boortz).

They had a blast, but I'm not sure who was more tired afterwards, Emily or Helen! Emily is a great singer and she has taught herself how to play the guitar. I heard her sing one night at a church get-together when we had karaoke. She sang that Sara Evans song...oh man, what's that song. (The one about "she left the suds in the bucket and the clothes hangin' out on the line")
Ok, so I don't know my songs, but Emily sure can sing it!!! WOW! She'll be the next Carrie Underwood. This isn't a picture that does her beauty justice, but she's adorable.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

You got the title right there in the lyric. :) "Suds in the Bucket"

Nancy Hood said...

how cute!

Chad said...

Welcome to blogworld. I just found you. Sorry, I'm a little behind. Seeing pictures of Helen just makes my heart smile. She is so cute and funny.