Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm a LOSTie




DISCLAIMER: If you aren't familiar with the TV show LOST, the following may bore you and could quite possibly cause drowsiness. Do not operate heavy machinery while reading this blog.

I am a dedicated groupie for the television show LOST. Thanks to Brian's cousin, Jason, I've been hooked since season three. (We rented the first two seasons before we watched season three) I frequent blogs and discussion groups hosted by Jason and friends of mine to get other opinions and insights to each episode.

This season is much better than last season and it's because the show really makes you think and be observant to what is going on in the show. I went surfing tonight to find some information I had forgotten. I don't retain information very well, but there is so much to remember about the episodes that I truly forget tidbits.

I found a site called "
Lostpedia." (I lie not...) I found what I was looking for and more. I began to read and thirty minutes later I realized I was in the middle of NONSENSE!

Granted, I have been known to get a little too deep in LOST and it's intricately created plotline, but good grief people! There are some out there that have WAY too much time on their hands. Either that, or there are people with an insane ability to retain random pointless information about....well....everything.

If I have any fellow LOSTies out there that enjoy a good in-depth theory of the series' mysteries, please visit Lostpedia. You won't be disappointed.




2 comments:

Teale said...

Everyone keeps telling me I need to watch LOST... so far I haven't been able to work it in my tv watching agenda...

CL said...

I'm a LOST fanatic!! It's really the only show I watch on a regular basis. I usually have some theories to throw at you but this season is proving hard to figure out. We shall discuss this further on yahoo messenger...