Friday, February 8, 2008

Someone's always got it better and someone's always got it worse. Be thankful for what you have.

After the previous post, since I'm a newbie, I was jumping from blog to blog to see all the people I know who are also blogging. I ran across two blogs whose authors were new mothers of QUADRUPLETS! I think one set was 9 months and the other set 6 months. So, needless to say, I felt better about my little bout with Helen this week.

Can you imagine going through all the stages of life with FOUR at the same time. Those women must be super strong in mind and soul for our Father to bless them so. He must know they are fantastic women.

I am going to be praying for those mothers this week because they are going to need whatever help they can get. I don't know these people, but I'm sure God doesn't care if i know them or not.

I guess it goes to show you that someone has always got it better than you and someone has always got it worse than you. Though I was merely venting in my last blog, I should have taken the time to be thankful for what I have.

If you want to read up on these ladies, please visit them, their links below:

Life As I See It

Burkett Quads

No comments: