Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Teale and her creative genius

My blog is about to get some botox. Teale has designed a new blog layout for me and it is PERFECT! All I did was pick a couple of colors and she made it work better than I could have imagined. It should be up and going within the next few days and I cannot wait! Come back soon and check it out! If you want to spice up your blog to suit your unique personality, take a look at what she's got.

Also, please keep me in your prayers the next few days. I think I've gotten a stomach bug...hopefully not the flu.

XOXOX

5 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

I can't wait to see it!! and I will pray that it's only a temporary tummy virus!! Glad you're home safe and sound :)

Haley said...

EEEWWWW yuck..... I hope you get to feeling better!

Crystal said...

I can't wait to see your new stuff. She's so creative. =)

I hope you feel better soon. :)

Teale said...

Thanks for the shout out! Can't wait to see the final product here! Hope you are feeling better...

Chad said...

Hope you start feeling better soon.