Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm going to be an AUNT!

This is my beautiful sister, Stephanie, and she is now with child!!! YAAAY! I couldn't be more happy! She has yet to visit the doctor, but has taken more than two home preggie tests so it's pretty much official. She thinks the baby is at about 9 weeks so maybe at her appointment next week she will have a sonagram and verify a true date. They hope it's a girl and name her Loren Elizabeth after her materal grandfather and grandmother! How pretty is that name!!!?

Please keep Stephanie, James (the hubby), and little nugget in your prayers.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Tell her Congratulations from me!!

Kelly said...

I am partial to Elizabeth as Ash and I share that middle name. I can't wait for my sister to have babies. :o) Congratulations to you and her!

Leslie said...

ummm... maybe you should have said "Aunt Again..." because I know one little boy who would be greatly disappointed if he knew you weren't his aunt "gissty" =) tell Stephanie congrats for me!

Kristy said...

Leslie - I meant no disrespect to the little man.

Chad said...

Congrats to everyone.