Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Big feet, little mouth, new toys

There's not much new in our world, but some fun new pictures that I got this past week.

New things Helen eats...

Dirt...
Lipstick...
Mashed Potatoes




Helen got this Train Tent over the weekend at Academy Sports. It folds up into this tiny little bag we can carry to work with us. She loves to play in it. I'd say, for ten dollars, it's a pretty great investment.




How cute. Those are Brian's shoes. This was taken today. If you look closely at her fingers, she's got white goo all over them. She got into my french manicure nail polish this morning while I was in the shower. Thank the Lord she made that mess on the linoleum and not the carpet. This picture was taken after she had been cleaned up with nail polish remover....her legs and fingers were COVERED in polish. HAPPY WEDNESDAY


tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That tent is so cool! My boys would love it. I saw the Germ-X wipes at Wal-Mart in a container that looks like what Clorox Wipes come in. They were in the health/beauty section where they have baby items, Wet Ones, etc.

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Hey Kristy! I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way! I'm very addicted! I think I got the ladybug outfit at Belk. Believe it or not, M.E. doesn't have that much ladybug clothing. But I thought this outfit was really cute! Oh, your daughter is precious! Love her hair color!!

Nancy Hood said...

ha ha I saw these on your MySpace page and laughed out loud. So glad you posted them!

Leslie P. said...

The one of her eating the dirt is sooooo funny! She is way to cute with that red hair!