Saturday, May 17, 2008

ELECTRIFYING!

So after two or three slides down Helen's Little Tykes slide, their hair stood up on end! As soon as they stopped touching the slide, their hair would fall flat, but if one body part put touched taht red slide....BAM, straight back up! That's not the wind blowing! The static electricity going through their bodies was intense! I made the mistake of touching Helen at the bottom of the slide and she shocked the stew out of me! Youch!

(P.s. This is my second blog today, read the next one too)


s


tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny! I love it!

BTW - You have got to get Leslie a blog of her own. I told her she needs one and she said she doesn't know where to start.

I got your Tupperware invite...of course I won't be able to make it :) but I am looking a couple of things I may want. I'll get with you next week.

Uncle Rick said...

Hey Kristi,

Glad to see everything going well. She's a real cutie. It's been too long.

Rick Nichols

Haley said...

Im with Jenny..... GA is a little too far to drive on a week night for the party. but I hope you guys have fun!