Friday, October 31, 2008

Smurfs taste good

Helen got into a bag of acrylic craft paints I had ready for our Halloween party Friday. I wish I hadn't been so mad when I first found her because it would have been a great picture. It wasn't until I got her into the tub, the potatoes boiling over on the stove off the eye, keeping Brian from stepping in the blue puddle on the floor as he came in the door (unaware of the madness), and trying to determine whether or not to call poison control (all happening in three minutes), that I realized how hilarious this whole situation was! So you get the muted version.
Way to go Helen...it looks like you murdered Papa Smurf.



7 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cutie! Her personality is so cute.

Kristen said...

Oh dear!

Haley said...

hahahahahhaha......

Unknown said...

Oh My...I'm assuming the paint wasn't toxic?

Don't you just love times like those?

Trudy Ingram said...

Don't worry Helen. Papa Smurf was never my favorite. I liked the nerdy one,.. go figure! haha.

Leslie said...

Well...at least she didn't decide to paint the couch or wall, right?!? LOL.. BLESS HER!!!

Anonymous said...

I always heard that smurfs tasted so good. Please tell Helen to let me know!!!