Saturday, November 29, 2008

Steph and Beth



This is my sister and her newborn baby girl Loren Elizabeth. Aren't they beautiful!? I got to meet this precious child this weekend for the first time. She weighed 8lb 11oz at birth, but she's so tiny, it's hard to believe she did. She might have lost a little from birth weight, but she's just perfect. She's four weeks old, has red hair and blue eyes, and has the cutest little toes and a button of a nose! I know this picture doesn't really do much to show her off, but I'll get some up soon; silly me forgot the camera in GA. I'm just so proud of my little sister I couldn't wait to show them both off!



4 comments:

Kelly said...

I was thinking about her the other day and wondering if she'd had the baby. Congrats to all!! More pix, please!

Jennifer said...

I always thought Helen got her hair from Brian's side, but I guess it is both? Your sis is as pretty as you.

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful. I am glad you got to see them. Miss you terribly girl!

Kim said...

Steph looks great! Get some more pics of the baby up :)