Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birdies and pawpaw

Well, up in the corner of our front porch, a bird made a mess and a nest. Yesterday I noticed it wasn't just a nest anymore...there were BABY BIRDS! AWW!!



This picture is zoomed in quite a bit to see them. They are actually very very tiny. The nest can't be more than six inches in diameter. And there are at least two other birds in there. These are the only ones I could get on camera. I just love to look at these guys! So does Helen. I wish I could articuate the way she says the word "bird." It's as cute as the birds are!

This picture is for PawPaw and Mimi. It's of Helen sitting at the dining room table (any time Helen sits for an extended period of time---longer than 20 seconds---is an accompishment) She just wanted to sit and look at PawPaw's picture. He's the third person from the left. I thought it was just so sweet! OH, and this picture was not staged....believe it or not, it's a candid.



tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

4 comments:

Trudy Ingram said...

She is the sweetest thing!! I know y'all are so proud of her. I can't wait to see you,.. in 4 DAYS!
I loke you!

Crystal said...

I can't believe what I've just read. I took a picture almost identical to the one of your baby birds. We have the same thing on top of our porch fan. They should fly out of there any day now. I have pictures and a little video, but have failed to post it yet.

Unknown said...

WOW - a small world!! It's Kim from myspace. I stumbled across your page looking at someone elses. How are you?? I love your page - too cute. Did you design your layout yourself?

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you know anyone that misses you more than I do....????