Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am alive and spiritually recharged.

This is the way I felt most days at Bible camp. We were busy all day long and running on pure adrenaline becuase sleep was very hard to come by.....





The theme of the week was "Christianity: Uniform or Costume" and it was VERY well executed by the directors and staff! We had at least three lessons per day and all of them were fantastic and so sound! All the staff and counsellors wore matching camo T-shirts each day...a different color for each day as well. That was fun too! I liked the camo!


I made lots of friends, but one really stood out. I'll tell you more about her later. I got to spend much time with my good buddy TRUDY, as well as a few days with her sisters, Heidi and Lavenia.


I want to spend the next hour telling you about my week, but I will save more for later. I will get into details then too!


I also have some pictures coming from the Saturday I left for camp. Brian and I took Nathan to the park along with Helen and my mom and stepdad. There was a festival. SO MUCH FUN! I'll have more about that soon, but here is one pic of my sweet nephew giving me some love....





tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl...that picture is just freaky.

Glad you had a good time! Can't wait to see pics and hear more about it.

Haley said...

i cant wait to hear about camp!

Unknown said...

LOL - okay your picture freaked me out....So funny!!

Looking forward to more pictures!

Nancy Hood said...

YOU CAN CROSS ONLY ONE EYE!!! How neato is that!!!

Kim said...

I am so glad you are back! Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday! I love you bunches!!