Saturday, June 7, 2008

Eric's Graduation

Normally when a loved one graduates from college, a picture of the actual graduate is posted and celebrated.....

Well, we are so happy for Eric and his Summa Cum Laude decorations and being given the "Christian Service" award....the only student in his class.

At this time, however, I pause to share something else with you as well.....

It's called CHEEEEESE! And lots of it! HAHAHA!


While we were waiting for Eric's ceremony to begin, Helen and Nathan wanted to sit together. Leslie wanted to catch it on camera. She got more than she bargained for when she asked them to smile. All Helen could muster was a squint, but Nathan made up for all the smiles Helen was lacking! I love these kids so much!!

Leslie, thanks again for catching the best shots!

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

3 comments:

Katie said...

That was too cute and I hate I missed the big day! I don't think Haley will ever let me off the hook for that one :) Anyway, wanted to let you know I read your blog all the time, need to do better at comments ;), and have recently laughed my head of with the dog story!!! I finally got my blog up and going after about a month and a half of working on it to get it how I wanted it. So, check it out and lets keep in touch! Also, be sure to check it out soon because I want you to have a little fun and do a couple of things there for me!!! Let me know how it goes and thanks!!!

Kim said...

You have been tagged. Visit my blog.

Nancy Hood said...

soooooo cute!!!!