Monday, July 21, 2008

Esther and the VBS spokeswoman

VBS. Ah, the joys and headaches planning it brings. For four days of bible school, there sure is a lot of prep work. There were so many people helping, in so many different ways, and yet, a 2 months in advance is barely enough time to get it all done.


I was (as I was last year) the "Story Room" Coordinator. Instead of doing a skit in front of the entire congregation, or puppets, or something to that effect, we have a story room where we do skits for each individual class. One night this week we did the story of Esther and I think it was the favorite of all the skits. I took some pictures of Emily (as Esther) and Helen when the toddler class came in to see the skits. Here they are:




Notice the microphone... Helen was given the microphone to play with after the skit was finished. *I didn't do it* She then became the story room spokesperson. She would talk into the microphone (all she would say is "AAAH") and then see if the other kids wanted to say something. It was HILARIOUS! She would put her entire mouth over the microphone...ew.



It was all I could do to get the thing away from her to get the class out of the room to get ready for the next class. .....that silly Helen

(See the other two posts below I made last night...I'm trying to catch up)

tealesdigidesigns@gmail.com

No comments: